‘Successful Project Management’ is an excellent project management course for financial services professionals – it uniquely blends practical training on how to manage projects with NLP and other change techniques, transforming your people management skills – all for only £2475 + vat.
Next available course is on 2-4th May 2017 and 30-31st May 2017.
Special Offer – Book before 28th February 2017 for the early bird price of £2250 + vat.
Successful Project Management is a 5-day course split into 2 sessions, providing a unique, excellent and practical project management training, with an easy to adapt and implement methodology and toolset, enabling you to:
- Develop project management expertise
- Deliver successful projects in financial services
- Sharpen essential people management and communication skills that will enable you to transform your performance and achieve amazing results
- Examine the reality of defining, managing and delivering a project in financial services
- Explore how to identify and work on your areas for improvement as a project management professional
- Enhance and develop your impact, credibility and gravitas as a project management professional
- Learn new people management skills, apply them in the workplace and return for debriefing and feedback during the second module
- Understand how to maintain both professional development and personal growth in a wholistic manner.
The core Project Management training component will cover how to:
- Start-up, manage and close down a project
- Define and agree the scope and objectives of the project
- Build rapport with and manage stakeholders
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Define the deliverables and critical success factors
- Produce and manage the project plan
- Estimate effort and resourcing levels and track earned value
- Set-up and run a workable project governance model for different size projects
- Manage risks and build mitigating actions into the plan
- Identify, track and resolve issues quickly
- Manage scope change
- Create, agree and manage the project budget and track spend
- Manage workstream leaders and third parties
- Identify and manage dependencies
- Sign-off key project documents, such as Project Initiation document, plan and requirements.
- Manage the business case and deliver the benefits
- Facilitate and run effective meetings
- Manage difficult people and ‘project assasins’
- Deliver quality products
- Learn the lessons for next time.
Successful Project Management also blends the core project training with training in how to use key NLP techniques which will help you to:
- Communicate confidently and more effectively
- Build rapport and develop relationships quickly
- Use words and language to influence and motivate people with differing styles
- Build more flexibility in your own behaviour and thinking
- Build confidence in challenging situations
- Create and manage resourceful states that keep you energised and motivated.
“Lyndon provided project management support for a complex, multi-stakeholder corporate strategy project…due to Lyndon’s professional and collegiate approach we were able to deliver a high-quality output in the very short time-scale available.” Strategy Director, Global Bank.
“Lyndon is an excellent consultant…making organisational changes to my new department. Lyndon brings deep knowledge of how to make change happen allied with strong interpersonal skills and a positive enthusiastic style that helps make people receptive to new ways of working. I recommend Lyndon as a project manager and as a consultant.” IT Director, Consulting firm.
Who should attend?
- Project managers who want to develop their people management skills and learn a pragmatic methodology for financial services
- Business managers who need to manage projects or project managers
- Managers recently promoted to a new role and who need to demonstrate their leadership ability and skill in managing change
- Managers who want to make a transition into programme and project management and get more recognition or achieve more success.
The ‘Successful Project Management’ course will transform your performance as a project manager or as a business manager who has to manage project managers and is great value at £2475 +vat.
Date & Time: 2-4th May 2017 and 30-31st May 2017, starting at 9.30am and finishing by 5.00pm.
Book now: To book this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lyndon Price on 07971 816 550.